Dear visitors of our website
We are fulfilling our information obligation related to the new European data protection regulation. This document transparently informs you of how we are handling your personal data.
1. Name and contact data of the responsibleResponsible for the acquisition and processing of your personal data, and therefore also the compliance of the data protection regulations, is asap endoscopic products GmbH. Our contact data is as follows:
asap endoscopic products GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)7665 / 94 773-0
Fax: +49 (0)7665 / 94 773-11
2. Contact data of the appointed data protection officerIf required, you can reach out to our appointed data protection officer as follows:
Herr Andreas Steinbach
Ingenieurbüro Hopp + Flaig
Tel.: 0711 / 320657-25
Fax: 0711 / 320657-77
3. Type of collected data / purpose of data acquisitionFor every online access of our site and every file retrieval, data about this procedure will be processed and stored in a log file temporarily.
The following data is always stored for every access/retrieval in the log file referred to above:
There is no other usage or transfer of data to third parties.
Usage of cookies
(1) In addition to the data listed above, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our web page. Cookies are small text files assigned by the Internet browser you are using which are stored on your hard drive. Cookies are neither able to execute a computer program or application nor are they able to transmit a virus onto your computer. We rely on cookies to make our online presence more user-friendly and efficient.
(2)This web page relies on the following two types of cookies:
Session cookies don’t contain personal data and expire right after the expiration of the session.
If you prefer, you can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive, as well as the display of web beacons on your computer. To do this, adjust your browser settings by selecting “no acceptance of cookies” as follows for:
- Internet-Explorer: Refer to “Extras” / “Internet options” / “Data Protection / Settings
- Firefox: Refer to "Extras” / “Settings” / “Data Protection” / “Cookies"
Usage of Google Maps
(1) On this web page we are relying on Google Maps to provide you with interactive maps embedded in our web page. The benefit is a comfortable, user–friendly, powerful maps function.
(2) By accessing Google Maps from our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed it. Your actions taken on Google Maps are collected and the related data will be transmitted to the company. The results of your actions being displayed are obtained from Google. This does not require Google login, and it is not necessary to have a Google account. If you are logged into your Google account, your data is associated with your account. You can reject the association to your profile by logging out before the activation of the respective button.
Google stores your data as user profile and uses it for advertisement purposes, market research and/or to optimize the company’s own web page.
Google’s analytic results (even for users not being logged in), contribute to the company’s core business which is the provision of needs-based advertisement, which the company might share with some of their business partners.
You do have a right to object when it comes to the establishment of such a user profile which you have to exercise with Google directly.
(3) Additional information related to the purpose and the extent of the data acquisition and data processing can be obtained by reading the data protection declaration of Google. This document also includes additional information, for example, your respective rights as well as the setting options related to the protection of your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Processing your personal data also in the USA, Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework..
4. Legal foundationThe processing of personal data is only legitimate if there is a legal foundation for it. The processing of your personal data on our homepage is based on the following legal foundation:
Article 6 General Data Protection Regulation, paragraph 1 a-f
5. Legitimate interest of the responsible party/purpose of data collectionThe data listed under point number 3 (above) are required for the following purposes:
6. Internal and external transfer of your personal dataThe internal transfer of your personal data is solely limited to the purposes stated in point number 3 of this data protection declaration in accordance with the principles of data minimization and other principles of data protection.
An external transfer of your personal data can take place under the following circumstances:
7. Transfer of your data to a third country (outside the European Union or an international organization)We do not transfer your personal data to a non-EU country or to an international organization. Should this be necessary, we would inform you in advance about it. Before doing so we would ensure all necessary measures to maintain an appropriate level of data protection.
8. Storage period and deletion of your personal dataThe legislator has issued a variety of retention options which we follow carefully including seeking expert advice in order to comply with these obligations.
The following applies in general: We only store your personal data:
- for as long as permitted for the specified purpose,
- it is prescribed by law for verification purposes
In case we need to store your data for a longer period than referred to above, we would we would have this confirmed by you with a voluntary declaration of express consent.
9. Right to information, deletion, correction, objection and restriction of usage of your personal dataYou have the right to demand confirmation from us if we were processing your personal data. If so, you have the right to information about this personal data and the following information:
In case your personal data is transmitted to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the suitable guarantees that ensure an adequate level of data protection in the context of the transmission
We provide you with a free of charge copy of your personal data which are subject to our processing. For any additional copies requested we may ask you to provide us with an appropriate payment which would allow us to cover our administration cost.
If you submit the application electronically, you will receive the information in a common electronic format, unless you specify otherwise.
The right of obtaining a copy may be restricted in so far as it affects the rights or the freedom of other persons.
You have the right to request us to immediately correct any incorrect personal data concerning you. For the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, also by means of an additional declaration. In order to exercise this right, you are welcome to contact our data protection officer.
You have the right to ask for the deletion of your personal data stored by us in case one of the following criteria is met:
10. Right to data transferabilityYou have the right to receive your personal data stored by us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, insofar as they are processed in an automated process.You also have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge (“responsible”), without any hindrance by us, to whom the personal data was provided.
When exercising your right to data transferability, you have the right to have your personal data transferred directly by us to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible.
The right to data transferability may be restricted in so far as the rights or freedoms of other persons are affected by the exercise of this right.
11. Right of revocation for consents and continuation of consents grantedIn case as we process your personal data on the basis of a declaration of consent, you have the right to revoke the consent given. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation. With regard to compliance with storage periods, point 8 of this data protection declaration must also be observed in this respect.
12. Right of appeal to the supervisory authorityIn order to maintain the functionality and to continuously improve our website, we require the data mentioned under point 3 of this data protection declaration. Without this data collection a correct use of our Internet offering is not possible.
13. Mandatory submission of your personal data and possible consequences if the submission is refused.Zur Erhaltung der Funktionsfähigkeit und zur kontinuierlichen Verbesserung unseres Internetangebots benötigen wir die unter Punkt Nr. 3 dieser Datenschutzerklärung erwähnten Daten. Ohne diese Datenerhebung ist eine korrekte Nutzung unseres Internetangebots nicht möglich.
14. Automatic decision making and profilingThere is no automated decision making regarding your person. No "profiling" is carried out based on the personal data collected from you.
15. Change of purposeIf we intend to change the purpose for which your personal data was originally collected, we will inform you in advance in detail and transparently. In this case, we will of course provide you with all the information required by law. If the change of purpose involves the processing of personal data based on contractual basis of a voluntary declaration of consent, we will inform you accordingly and ask you for your formal consent.
16. Open questions, complaints or suggestionsYou are welcome to contact us with any questions, complaints or suggestions regarding data protection. If required, you are welcome to contact our data protection officer (see item no. 2 of this data protection declaration).
Last update: July 25, 2018
Data protection Website Visitors
Data protection Customers and Prospects
Data protection Suppliers and Service Providers
Data protection Network Partners
Data protection Applicants and Employees